- Story Line
Last Of Us (LOU) was published by Sony Computer Entertainment and developed by Naughty Dog released on June 14, 2013. This action adventurous horror game was launched for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Last of us is a single and multiplayer game. Players of the game control the character of Joel who is a smuggler and he has to guide a teenage girl Ellie across post-apocalyptic. The player is equipped with weapons and stealth to defend and fight against creatures that are infected by Cordyceps fungus. The thrill and horror are maintained in the game by the creepy environment theme it has been developed with and the creatures as antagonists. The player can also collect weapons and health kit to survive as the health meter can be maintained if the player collects pills and medicinal plants. Listen mode in the game allows the player to detect enemies as it allows vision through objects such as walls etc.
In order to play this game you will need:
1. A PS4 with Firmware 5.05.
2. A computer running the PS4 Exploit Host:
How to Install:
1. Format your USB drive to exFAT file system.
2. Copy the .pkg file to the root of your USB drive.
3. Plug your USB drive to one of the USB ports of your PS4.
4. On your PS4, go to \'Settings\' => \'User\'s Guide/Helpful Info\' => \'User\'s Guide\'.
5. The exploit selection should appear, start one of the HEN exploits.
6. Go to \'Debug Settings\' => \'Game\' => \'Package Installer\' and install .pkg file.
7. Start the game and...